Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Yes I DO ❤

Hi... quite some times never back to blog.. a surprise news to everyone!
Officially announce I'm married!!! Yes.. I'm officially be a Mrs... is people wifey already.
Even apply for new job, also have to fill up the column of Spouse's name, @.@!!

Yea.. being go through so many days, months and years to be together..
Finally we are settled down and got married.
Thanks being with me all the hard time, sad times and the memorable moments.
You are always the one to give me the big support! Hugz^^

Although i had very dumb proposal from you, even don't have a flower or a balloon,
with messy table in a non romantic place.. you just said you know magic!
And your magic come out with a diamond ring! I think this is very "miracle" proposal!!
Tell you the truth, during that moments I really feel DOINK~ ~
Omg dear.. this is so "miracle" right??.. Hahaha..
So in this whole of life, no more romantic proposal as we always watched in the drama and movies.
My dream romantic proposal never come true already T.T!

Anyway, end up i also said: "I DO"! ❤ 
(somehow, I think back i shouldn't said: " I do", I should give you more challenge on the proposal! Nyek nyek! But is too late!!! )


                                                                                                   Baby, Yes I DO  


    No more turning, I'm your Queen forever!

Well, this is beginning of the story to get into married.
Let's to be continue the story on our pre-wedding shooting soon...

No comments: