Friday, April 12, 2013

Count Down for Leaving


 Recall back, I was working in TDM almost 2 years plus already.
 Last year we had company trip and annual dinner together at Pulau Pangkor.
Is the time to say bye bye to my all my lovely colleagues soon...
Counting down my last day.. Left 2 more days d..

Within this few years, really happy to work with the team and the department.
Everyone was so kind and helpful. Of cause there is some are so bossy!!
And happy to be part of my department DBPOS (Document Business Process Outsourcing Services)!
There is the most happening department that whole company are assume that.
Especially my Boss, Brandon Foo.. Thanks for your encouragement, leading me, even educate me at all the time. I think it will be hard to find a good Boss like you..
Can I come back work again with you in the future if there is any accident?? -:D

The most serious picture we had together
(took it during my first join annual dinner 2011 @ TDM)
Between, I have my dearest lovely colleague, Eunice Tang.
So Thankful that i know you in my life, is so precious.
You treat me as your sister, scold me, share with me, think of me, taught me...
U bring me fun, happy, unforgettable memories. Always feel warm when stay with you..

Sister Forever ^^
(Naughty Enson trying to be noise in this picture)
Another gang is our Thirsty every weekend...Always only 3 of us..
Which is Vicky, Eunice and Me!!
Always spend those crazy time together.. Drink till... Oppss..is our secret!
This Gang have quite sometimes never come out adi..
Babies.. did you hear what I say?? So know how to do already??
Wakaka.. Cheers^^

ShangHai Night for our company dinner (Me, Eunice & Vicky)

After sometimes in TDM, only stay closely with our Wifey Babies..
Wifey Babies - Ashling, Sally, Eunice & Myself
Although our time spend is limited, but is so good to know you all..
Please keep in touch wherever you go.. Ashling, please come and find us when u come to KL.
Don't forget, our wifey's ring is always together^^ Hugz..

Wifey Babies ^^
Thanks for Soh, Enson, Cheong, Ka Kin and some colleagues already left TDM.
Thanks for park me as your part of the team.
Laugh together, build up memories together.. Some of you always buy me lunch and be my driver..
Appreciate what I had with you all.. T.T
You guys are awesome.. Touch from the bottom of heart..

DBPOS Team Picture @ Company Trip 2012 (without the boss &  T.T)

Group photo: DBPOS Team + Operation Team 
Girls with KaKin 

TDM 30th Anniversary Group Picture


3 comments:

penny said...

有缘千里来相会,无缘对面不相逢。我也是刚离职,离开了一间我充满甜蜜回忆的公司。但我相信,这次的离开会造就更成功的自己,我相信你也一定会,加油^_^

s@ncherrian said...

天下无不散之筵席,唯有朝向前方。明天会更好。一起加油吧!

Celyx Lim said...

Wow, you look like you had a lot of fun :)

Celyx Lim
www.celyx.blogspot.com