Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pre Wedding Shoot

Hi, I'm back here to continue the previous story... Proposal^^

After the proposal, we planned for our pre-wedding picture. This is the most excited and headache problem to face!First, excited about to wear the white gown in once of my life.. OMG!! Secondly, have to select your preference bridal house or freelance photographer. After you select one of it, have to think about photo shoot for indoor or outdoor and the gown selecting. especially gown selecting is the worst. A lot nice gown, I keep tried and tried. I also forgot how many pieces of gowns that I tried, at least tried 3 hours and above to select the gown that I want for the photo shoot.

This is one of the gown that I tried.. Just like the back design..

The team to help out me for the N pcs gowns trying


Anyway girls, I' already passed all of this headache problem. Let me share my pre-wedding photo shoot process to you all. Go through all the filter and select, finally we selected bridal house to have our pre-wedding shooting. It is Korea Artiz Studio which is located at SS2, Petaling Jaya. Most of their photo is indoor shooting. I prefer to shoot indoor at that period due the weather is not good and hazy. But for me, I like to take photo anywhere, cause I believe wherever place also can come out with nice photo.

So in our pre-wedding photo package is included 4 gowns, 1 of it is Korea designer gown from Grace Kelly. The special of Grace Kelly Gown designs is they have Swarovski crystal embedded on it, simple and just nice. It was so heavy, but is pretty and worth to suffer a bit. Haha... We have Korean Photographer and Korean make up artist. Especially the Korean make up artist is awesome. Their make up skill is excellent, after done the make up, it was so natural and naked make up.

My Korean Make up Artist - 千老师


We started our photo shoot from 10am till 9pm. It almost 12 hours for the photo shoot. I'm enjoyed to be the model for the wholeday^^ Keep posing and keep smiling is so fun.. But looking at the groom.. oh no.. He posed and smile like a "wood" in front of the camera. I'm keep laughing at him.. Poor dear.. But after few pose, he slowly pick up the skill to pose and smile to the camera. Everything was good in the whole shooting. The photographer played some hitz songs to cheer up us not to be bored during the shooting. Our photographer is a "she", is a Korean lady. Not good in English, but can speak a bit Mandarin. Luckily the assistant will translate to us. She is cute and friendly^^


In casual wear shoot with complete make up 

Vintage Style- Posing for the shoot..

- Casual Wear Shoot - 
Top: Denim Crop Top (Miss Selfridge)
Bottom: Tutu skirt (custom made)

Enjoyed the shooting, Fun^^

Definitely we both are enjoyed to the max during the photo shooting...If can, I would like to have a outdoor Post Wedding shoot in the future... It must be more fun and jokes^^
Thanks to the team for the effort. Appreciate it.

Alright.. How was my pre-wedding photo looks like? Stay tune on my next updates!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures!! Have been planning to have a skilled wedding photographer for my wedding photos. Have booked one of New York wedding venues for the shoot as it have best view. My sister also got married at the same venue and had amazing wedding shoot.