Friday, August 30, 2013

Is My Last Day!!

Today is my last day in this company..

Counting back, i have been working 4 months plus over here only. A lot of unhappiness cases happen around me and a lot of politics. I really cannot handle the stress and the politics over here. I think I have to boost up my EQ already. Plus colleagues wise, not friendly at all.. They won't teach you or give you advise on you work. So, in this company, self protection have to be ALERT. Because, it will be got a boom by anytime. Scary right?? 

Anyway, from here.. I know 2 cute colleagues. Only with them, I have fun and laugh in the office. Without them, I don't think I can stand for 4 month plus... Thanks for your kindness, caring to me during the period. Really appreciate it.. No matter how, bad or good during that period, you guys are enter into my memories.

Let's play back the memories...

When I was entered this company, it was their annual dinner. Company not much people, but they have very nice lucky draw prize. Everyone had a prize, they all only concern who will get the grand prize. The theme of the annual dinner night is Retro Night. Every one was dress up like 60's or 70's look. I'm wearing a floral dress with soft purple stocking to attend the night.

Retro Look 
Floral Dress - from Topshop
Transparent Cluth - from Sanverie store
Shoes - from Bangkok

Erm... Im trying to get myself merge with anyone, cause I'm only one week staff in the company, but I'm there with them to enjoy the dinner. There are some retro style dancer for performance and have the game playing interaction between the MC with the staffs. 

Girls with the retro look...

My "big sister" all the way stay with me in this company.. Arigator^^

A Group picture after the Annual Dinner

Between, I had business trip with this short period working time to Bangkok. Oversea trip always the fun things. During that time I was there for a week. Served like a princess when I was there. Got driver sending us in and out. Every day served with good food. Thailand always a food and shopping paradise. I think I gain some weight after back from Bangkok. Met some nice colleagues in the factory, would like to meet them again if I go to Bangkok again. The weather in Bangkok is terrible, especially in the factory! That is so hot, stand over there without movement, you also can feel the sweat!! After working hours, they bring us to different place for dinner during the week.

Imperial QueenPark Hotel - My room

Lunch served in the factory - 1 set per person

              
Bangkok - Asiatique ^^

With Wanpen san @ Asiatique

Is mine Ukulele^^

Yea.. I bought a ukulele in Asiatique market. Although I no knw how to play it. I told myself, I have to learn how to play ukulele. But, this already bought for few months, I think I only brought it out twice. Yes.. I love the ukulele tune.. Promise, have to learn it and play a song with video recording and share with everyone. Between, Asiatique is a quite a nice place, a lot of different cuisine restaurant. And they have a market something like Chatuchak market, but this is more proper shop with nice decoration.

Asiatique's Street

Meet a bunch of Thai girls and our Auditor-Diana! you girls are awesome.. Nice to meeting you up... Have joke all the way in the restaurant.. Keep in touch in the future ya.. Hugz^^

"Sui Jing Jing" Ladies

A lot of working story along the trip. Just skip the working story over here. Bored of work. Continue with my good food in Bangkok. The last day in Bangkok is our own time, don't need follow the working schedule. So, we decided to go to try Magnum cafe in Siam Centre before leaving to airport. From the 1st day, Kenix (my colleague) insist we have to make it to Magnum Cafe. Yes end up we are there.

 

                                                                           The cafe set up + The magnum Queen

Awesome ice cream... Although magnum ice cream we can grab it from anywhere, but it's taste different in the cafe. Taste fresh and smooth. You can pick your own topping on the ice cream, and also can select for chocolate or white chocolate dipping. What I'm ordered is magnum ice cream with chocolate dipping with cornflakes, marshmallow, walnuts and white chocolate as topping.


                                                  Looks yummy right?? Gonna go back again :-p

Fully enjoy this business trip, although very tired and keep concentrate to learn new things and the product knowledge. Because want to catch up asap.. But right now, I'm leaving... Yea, I learn a lot from here, thanks to my those colleagues who are encourage and helping me. Appreciate it^^

Hope in the future, will have a better opportunities in my career. Have to boost up myself to be more stronger^^ All the best to myself.. Happy weekend to everyone.. TGIF^^











2 comments:

penny said...

huh!can know what was the feeling that working in a company with a lot of unhappiness cases and politics,totally wish to shut "beh Tahan",not just you, I think I also need to boost up my EQ, add oil^_^

Celyx Lim said...

You look like you had lots of fun! I know you can do it! :D

Celyx Lim
www.celyx.blogspot.com