Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cousin's wedding @ 7/9/2013

I think this is the popular month for wedding which is "August" in Chinese calendar!
And i received a lot of "red bombs", and the last weekend is cousin sis wedding in Malacca.
At first, have to congrats to them Happy Marriage!!
They really go through 10 years relationship and get into another step in their life. Really happy to them.

Me and my hubby rush down to Malacca after work on friday night. And they have morning session ceremony to go through all the games before the groom get the bride. All of this make me remind me my wedding time.. A lot of preparation and the "messy" arrangement. Super busy and tired.. End of the day everyone was happy and enjoyed the whole process.

Again, Happy Marriage to cousin's sis.. Hugz^^

 
Morning session with cousin sis^^

 
#ootd to wedding dinner with my favourite clutch^^
Dress - Zara 
Transparent Clutch - Sanverie store

 
A picture with my hubby at the wedding dinner reception

No comments: