Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Our Pre-wedding photos

I'm back here.. As I promised, here to show you all my pre-wedding pictures.
A lot of people keep asking me where is my pre-wedding pictures, why never turn up?

Yea.. After our pre-wedding shoot, we have to go back to the bridal house to pick and select the pictures.
Which to put in the album, which to develop as the biggest photo that put into your room, which to develop as wedding card to give over to our guest and bla bla...

It took 4-5 hours that both of us sitting over there to choose. Is a most tiring and headache process.. Do you know why? It is because, every photo was so nice, hardly to pick!! Thanks to our photographer, she help us took around 500+ pictures, and we have to select 40 pictures only... T.T Headache right? Have to keep control our mindset, no additional pictures added, no over budget on this pre-wedding shooting. After the hard time, we finally come out with our favaourites. Phew =.= 

After another 3 weeks, finally our photo album is out... Show you all some of my favourite^^


Vintage style with the crown... Like a princess of the day^^


 This photo really make me feel dizzy... Keep turning and turning around until I said: "Stop!" , it just want to let the photographer to take this beautiful scene and edit as in one pictures.
 Result came out I was sacrificed on it.. Happy ^^


           

Both of this is our favourite... (Left photo) everyone must be curious on why my hubby holding a pictures for our pre-wedding shoot.. That drawing is by me.. I drawn it and as a present to him on our 1st anniversary... That time wish to build up the love plant together till the end.. So sweet^^ haha... (Right photo) I'm holding a Hello Kitty Polaroid camera, that is not a prop oh.. is a real Polaroid camera. That is my 1st birthday present from him. Hello Kitty always is my love, he always know me well... For those who are prepare for pre-wedding shooting, you can bring some special thing among both of you to make it memorable on your pre-wedding shoot.

 

My solo photos time... Am I look like a magazine shoot on this 2 photo as above?? Huhuhu... I think it only once of my life.. Between, Love this two gowns... Just simple and nice^^

                                           


This 2 photos as above just look natural, nice... This is not photoshop edited effect. Is the photographer used a piece of glass spray with the water, and put in front of the camera. So the camera focus on us as object, and the water become blur. And the light reflected on the water, there is a rainbow appear on my pictures.

Too much of photo that I want to share with you all.. Easier way, let go through my video clips for my pre-wedding photos ya..


How was our pre-wedding shoot? Please give some comment on it.. hehe.. but right now i already think of to take post-wedding pictures.. but when I told my hubby about it, he just ignore it.. T.T This is the different between before married and after married!! Sigh...
Alright, coming will be mine actual wedding picture to show then... Stay tune on it^^




No comments: