Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Depart from Zero!

Everything bak to the starting point..
New job, new environment, new frens, different lifestyle!
I think I getting crazy d.. Non stop of working after the 2 weeks farewell party in KL.. Everyday keep traveling from here and there.. Like i m in JB now!! All the way from PG to Malacca then in JB,tmr goin bak to PG again! Oh gosh.. Non stop!! like cuti-cuti Malaysia!
I miss those farewell party time! Hey fren, did u hear me? I  need partysssss...

Quite tiring job tat I hv now!
Anyway, will tk it as challenge!
A lot of things I never ever will do it!
But then now, I did it!
Like memorize all the motor brands and models which are in the market!
Those motor spareparts, I also need to learn!
Gosh... Although my dad own a motorcycle shop, but I no knw anything of it!
Btw, I become tanned... Keep all the way working under the hot sun!
Keep applied sunblock every two hours!
But still.. Say goodbye to my fair skin!
I think got to go spa twice per month to get bak my fair skin!
Any good spa recommend? :D

2 comments:

said...

so busy ma no time for new bf lo?

s@ncherrian said...

Of cz I got no time la! Everyday lay on bed tak sampai 2 minutes, I adi in dreamland! Lol..