Thursday, June 19, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot


Small Little shoes

Hi all.. I had my maternity photo shoot during my 7 months pregnancy.

I had prepared 2 set of clothes for the shooting.The first set of cloth is white lace tube and white skirt. Another set is zebra stripes crop top (from Zara) and black skirt (from Bangkok). But not much photo for the second outfit.The shooting location is indoor @ Alene's house. We want the effect of natural light, so we have to wake up at 8am to prepare myself, do my own makeup and hairstyle. And we had a nice breakfast prepared by Josephine & Alene before the photo shoot start.

Let's see my maternity photo...



                 
    
                 

Favourite pic ever...

My hometown friend Alene Lim is my photographer of the day. Thanks for the effort and time to being all this happen with a series of nice photo. Beside from this, a special thanks to my bestie Josephine Tan to be the part time of babysitter to take care Anya (Alene's daughter, is only 4 months plus old)

Does anyone looking for maternity photo shoot? If yes, you can drop me your contact at sancherrian@gmail.com.

3 comments:

boey said...

Super in love with the red baby shoes!!! It is toooooo cute <3 and you r a pretty mama to be :) 好孕哦~

s@ncherrian said...

@boey Thanks Babe^^

nelly blog here said...

pretty mama 😉