Monday, October 07, 2013

Special Occasion

Was attended another wedding dinner on the passed weekend. This month totally full of schedule on attending for all the wedding dinner. Well, this is the most wonderful occasion to let us meet each other after so long time. Yes, this time is my college-mate, Wai Yee's wedding. Here to congrat again on her marriage. And I met a lot of college-mate after so long times. Times flies, after our graduation till now almost 7-8 years. Most of them was married and level up to become parents. But, everyone was looking cool still^^ We talked about our college time, that was so fun... Really enjoyed the night with you all.

A photo capture with the "STAR" of the night^^ 

With the lovely bestie (Me, Wai Yee, Oyu)
(My face look so round in this picture =.=)

Play back time, can't remember how we getting closer with each other. One thing I can remember is you bring us to here and there for food hunting. Remember the first time you bring two of us went to Connaugh Pasar Malam which is the longest pasar malam in Klang Valley. And that time me and Oyu still newbie in the town. Was excited on everything in town. hahaha...  
Still remember second year in college, you already shifted out from hostel. And our hostel is not allowed outsider to come and stay overnight. But, because of our group assignment, you have to came to our hostel to do the last minute assignment. Between, there was some annoying people complaint our room have outsider, and the hostel person in-charge come to check our room. We got no choice on it, so asked you to pretend sleep inside our room. We all pretend to talk softly and asked the hostel person in-charge don't make noise in our room cause our "roommate" got sick. hahaha... Between, you always drive me back to Penang together. And always be my listener when I was down. However, right now my mind was stopping at 7 years ago. Laugh, cry, hug, smile together. Thanks again to build memories together with me.

Another bestie, Oyu @ college-mate
Previously, people keep called us as "TWINS"! Do we look alike?
                                                                      

#OOTD of that night.
Dress: Carissa Pearly Dress from benebang
Cluth: Transparent Clutch from Sanverie store

I was wearing Carissa Pearly dress in white from benebang. It looks elegant and nice, quality was good as well. Benebang is a new online store from . They sell tops & bottom in korean style and also 3ce cosmetic. Did you see my lip colour on my lip? Is Fuschia Pink from 3ce.  The lip colour was long lasting and you won't feel any lipstick on your lip. Just nice and look fresh.

A picture capture with the Carissa Pearly Dress when it arrived.
And the online store owner gave me a smiley face stocking as gift. Thanks for the sweet gift.



2 comments:

~nEw DoRy~ said...

The lipstick looks really nice on you!! Have been eyeing for one but don't know whether I can suit pink... Haha!

s@ncherrian said...

@DoRy Haha.. Thanks. before that i was think of it whether is it suit me. But end up i just bought it. Let's get a new try^^